The Unified Administrative Department carries out the activities from the self-governing jurisdiction of the Municipality as a unit of local self-government, in accordance with the laws as follows:
- social affairs
- municipal economy affairs
- activities in the field of physical planning and environmental protection: drafting Reports on the state of the environment, drafting Programs for improving the environment, tasks concerning the completion of the Municipality Spatial Plan and holding public debate, proposing environmental protection programs in case of local scale environmental pollution
- preparatory work in terms of acts on management of real-estate owned by the Municipality
- managing financial and material operations of the Municipality
- general administration of the municipality and personnel affairs, managing and record keeping in the field of labor and employment, ensuring technical conditions for the operation of the Unified Administrative Department
- improving local self-government and the work of local councils.