Housed inside an 1880 school building, the boutique shares the property with the local history museum. Since 1979, both the shop and the institution bear the name of the museum’s founder.
The Wine Tour Project within the IPA III C program framework provided a much-needed renovation of the building.
The boutique stocks wines such as graševina (Welschriesling), Riesling, pinot bianco, pinot grigio and merlot. Authentic Baranja paprika, jams and souvenirs may also be found here.
The boutique staff will gladly provide information on accommodation as well as Baranja sights and landmarks.